friendship goes to the next level - 2009



The season 2008 is finished & it was a fantastic year for Juju and me & friendship. This is a little summary about the skate season, a great friendship and the fun which we had together =) I will tell you something how important is friendship in sports!

Friendships like ours are very helpful to get better results in races and other things you talk about with your friend!
For example in training: It´s better to have a partner who coaches or even better a friend who trains with you! It felts better than you could imagine & it is very helpful. You think in your mind “I don’t give up”. And the others says it too. So you get a harder training & it´s more profitable for you and your friend.



The 2nd thing which is important and without a friend it doesn’t wont exist. The thing is FUN, HAPPINESS & you should never lose your way of life and the question why you SKATE ! That’s the real and most important thing to be a great & perfect skater.
“Everything is possible”, but without a friend who stands behind you there´s no chance to get better and the victory will be move in distance…

I have found my friend. His name is Juju & he´s my BEST skate friend. I think we know us for perhaps 1 ½ year. Now he´s a part of my life & a part my passion – Speedskating. It´s sad to know that he lifes in Hamburg and I in Erfurt - so far away. We couldn´t train together - it´s a fact but no obstacle !
He is every time in my mind. When I got to school – he is in my mind. When I go to train – he is in my mind. When I go to a race – he is in my mind. Look! He gives me the power I need to win.

Juju and I talk about every fuckin´ shit. About Girls, School, Parties =), Skate competitions, rumours, skate things and other stupid and funny things we ever heard or read or seen. And I will tell you that I think that he is the best calling partner of my girlfriend. =)
That´s why he´s my real best skate friend and that is it why a friend is so important to be a good people and skater in one person!


Keine Kommentare: