The good small chance

We all know the millions of tactical movements.
We all know the strengths and weaknesses of us. Maybe you could have an idea - maybe you have help of teammates or a
loyalty cooperativeness of friends.
If you try to win - you lose.
If you don't try to win - you lose for sure.

So if you're at the start line and you image that you haven't any chance for the victory - you're beat at the start line.
In a basketball game you have to point for win. In football you have to shoot goals.
So what you will do? What you have to do?

In my (juju) skating career I tried one time to break away. It was 2007 in Berlin. There was the XRace which was a WIC B- C races. It was after the half of the race. Every round there were point sprints and I don't know but I was 900m before a points sprint in front of the pack. I broke away - a reaction of..... (I don't know what it was) - But I tried. And skated and skated - push after push I came closer to the finish line. I looked behind me - to see what the pack it going to do. Nobody followed me. There were 2 things - The pack with all the big names and I.
At the end they
caught me - 1 meter before the line 2 skaters pasted me. That was my good small chance.

Keine Kommentare: